Thursday 21 August 2014

Unforgettable - Beginning the sadness

Today I have begun adding the sad footage from the car safety ads to my digital media presentation, and have started looking for sound effects to go with my Unforgettable presentation. I have begun with the sad footage on the Irish seat belt ad (starts at 0:18) and have been searching for sound effects of screaming, cars crashing, metal crunching, glass smashing, etc to use the scenes when the cars crash to emphasise the impact on the audience. The music at this point is up to around here (1:22), just before the instrumental section. This clip of a girl screaming and this clip of various car crash sounds sound nice, and I have downloaded them to use with my project.

Also, I have been noticing that I've been feeling mildly depressed after working on my project, my heat feels heavy and like it's hammering against my chest. I feel that this effect is the kind of feelings I want to evoke within my audience using my digital media project, and hence believe that feeling these emotions after working on my project is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment